Any local government interested in the program should contact the State Revolving Fund Loan Program, L&C Tower, 8th Floor, 401 Church Street, Nashville, TN 37243.
What does SRFL stand for?
SRFL stands for State Revolving Fund Loan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRFL
We have 2 other meanings of SRFL in our Acronym Attic
- Satyajit Ray Film Institute (Kolkata, India)
- Scheme Requests for Implementation
- Squash Rackets Federation of India
- Strategic Rail Freight Interchange (intermodal transport)
- Supplementary Request for Information
- Sue Ryder Foundation in Malawi
- Sunoco Ron Fellows Karting Championship
- Self-Realization Fellowship Lessons (Paramahansa Yogananda lectures)
- Simcoe Rural Fastball League (Canada)
- Standard Royalty Free License (intellectual property)
- Self Referential Five Letter Acronym
- Single Row Facility Layout Problem (computing)
- State Revolving Fund Loan Program
- Senior Flight Surgeon Badge
- Self-Reported Functional Measure
- Strengthening Refugee Families and Marriages (US DHHS)
- Strategic Research Fund for the Marine Environment (Australia)
- Serpent River First Nation (Canada)
- Southern Rockies Forest Network
- Santa Rosa Field Office (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: John Dignam WEBSTER - The Department of Environmental Protection has included two town sewer projects in its 2008 intended-use plan for $400 million in Clean Water State Revolving Fund loans.
Rick Farrell, executive director of CIFA, says, "Separate grant programs not only complicate the funding process at the local level but often also serve to delay project initiation because the prospect of a grant diminishes the incentive to pursue other assistance such as a state revolving fund loan.