If you have a specific medical condition and want personalised advice, contact a State Registered Dietitian through your local hospital or GP surgery.
What does SRD stand for?
SRD stands for State Registered Dietitian
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRD
We have 268 other meanings of SRD in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Record Distributors
- Species Richness Diversity
- Specific Reading Disability (Dyslexia)
- Specification Requirements Document
- Spin Rinse Dryer
- Staff Research Directory (various organizations)
- Standard Reference Data
- Standard Renewal Discount (insurance)
- Standard Reporting Designator
- Standards Requirements Document
- Step Recovery Diode
- Stop the Revolving Door (work program)
- Stress Related Disorder
- Stress Response Dampening (alcohol study)
- Student Research in Diversity (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Sumitomo Realty & Development Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Summary Receipts and Disbursements
- Super Real Darwin (gaming)
- Suriname Dollar (ISO currency code)
- Sustainable Regional Development (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Sarah Schenker, a state registered dietitian, said, 'Coffee drinking is often seen as a vice and people automatically feel guilty for enjoying it.
Any major changes to the diet should only be advised by a GP or state registered dietitian.
Nutritionist and state registered dietitian, Sian Porter, said, 'Most people in the UK do not have an adequate intake of Omega 3 fatty acids and need to increase the amount of Omega 3-rich foods in the diet.