Note: if you have diabetes, consult a state registered chiropodist for advice before following any of these tips.
What does SRCh stand for?
SRCh stands for State Registered Chiropodist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRCh
We have 1 other meaning of SRCh in our Acronym Attic
- State Regional Correctional Facility
- Student-Run Computing Facility (various locations)
- Sub-Regional Commission on Fisheries
- Sub-Regional Control Facility
- Scandinavian Research Council for Criminology
- Submarine Rescue Chamber Flyaway System (US Navy)
- Safety Research & Consultancy Group
- Siberian Regional Center for Geneinformatics
- Synchrotron Radiation Computing Group (various locations)
- Sandhills Reined Cow Horse Association (Broken Bow, NE)
- Southwest Reined Cow Horse Association
- South Riverdale Community Health Centre (Toronto, Canada)
- Sheep Red Cells Hemolysis Test (disseminated sclerosis testing)
- Snake River Correctional Institution (Salem, OR)
- Status, Request Command Inhibited
- Stentor Resource Centre Inc.
- Strong Rural Community Initiative (Wisconsin Office of Rural Health)
- Slovak Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics (Slovakia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Laura is a state registered chiropodist and knows more than a thing or two about feet.
n If you have concerns about your child's feet, see a state registered chiropodist.
However, if it is caused by stature and walking, it's better to see a state registered chiropodist who will give you the best advice.
A state registered chiropodist, Laura said: "The image of chiropody is gradually changing.
State registered chiropodist Lorraine Jones of the Society of Chiropodists and podiatrists says: "Ideally, you should never wear the same pair of shoes or trainers twice in succession.