She is the 10th President of the National Black Nurses Association, a member of the American Nurses Association, Southern Nevada Black Nurses Association, Nevada Nurses Association, board member for the National Coalition of Ethnic Minority Nurse Associations and chair of the advisory committee for the Nevada State Office of Minority Health.
What does SOMH stand for?
SOMH stands for State Office of Minority Health (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOMH
- SIDPERS Organization Master File
- Sit on My Face
- Small One Man Fighter
- Smirk on My Face
- Some of My Friends (podcast)
- Special Operations Memorial Foundation
- Self-Organizing Molecular Field Analysis
- Sitting on My Fat Ass
- Save Our Marina Hospital (Playa del Rey, CA)
- Sonarman, Harbor Defense (US Navy)
- Students of Mixed Heritage (various universities)
- Symfonie Orkest Midden Holland (Dutch: Middle Holland Symphony Orchestra)
- Senior Officials Meeting on Health Development (Association of Southeast Asian Nations)
- Secret of Monkey Island (computer game)
- Signs Of Meningeal Irritation
- South Miami (Florida)
- Southern Michigan
- Special Olympics Michigan
- Stay on My Internets (forum)
- Sterno Occipital Mandibular Immobilizer
Samples in periodicals archive:
You can find state-specific information from your State Office of Minority Health, located through the Office of Minority Health Resource Center (www.