What does SNAPLE stand for?
SNAPLE stands for State Nursing Assumption Program of Loans for Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sindicato Nacional Autónomo del Personal de la Administración Pública (Spanish: National Autonomous Union of Public Administration Staff)
- Syndicat National Autonome des Personnels de l'Administration Publique (French: National Autonomous Union of Public Administration Staff)
- Specialty Nursing Association Partners in Geriatrics (American Nurses Association)
- Student Naval Aviation Pilot Glider
- Southern Nevada Association of Pride, Inc.
- Special Needs Application Programming Interface
- Storage Network Architecture and Parallel I/Os (IEEE International Workshop)
- Switch Network Application Programming Interface (software)
- Symbol Native Application Programming Interface (computer programming)
- Students Networked Against Packet Loss
- Satellite-Based Navigation Accuracy Performance Model
- Sacramento Neighborhood Alcohol Prevention Project (Sacramento, CA)
- Simplicial Neighborhood Analysis of Protein Packing
- System Networking, Analysis, and Performance Pilot
- Southern Nevada Association of Professional Property Inspectors
- Southern Nevada Association of Professional Pet Services
- Seronegative Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome
- Ships/Shipboard Nontactical Automation Program System
- Simple Non-redundant Assembly of Protein Sequences
- Standard Navy Altimetry Processing System