Ashot Martirosyan, chair of the Armenian State Nuclear Regulatory Committee (NOTE: NAME AND ORGANISATION SPELT CORRECTLY), said the participation of multiple international bidders "is to be encouraged.
What does SNRC stand for?
SNRC stands for State Nuclear Regulatory Committee (Ukraine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SNRC
We have 16 other meanings of SNRC in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Nevada Rock Art Association (Las Vegas, NV)
- Significant Natural Resource Areas Management Plan (San Francisco, CA)
- School of Natural Resources and Agricultural Sciences
- Selective Nerve Root Block
- Special Needs Resource Base (UK)
- Sakuraa Nihongo Resource Centre
- Service Node Routing Complex (AT&T SoIP network)
- Sierra Nevada Research Center (US Forest Service)
- Social Norms Research Centre
- Somalia National Reconciliation Conference
- Subsystem Normal Routing Control
- Syndicat National de Restauration Collective (French: National Syndicate of Food Collective)
- Syndicat National des Radios Commerciales (French: National Union of Commercial Radio)
- State Nuclear Regulatory Committee of the Ukraine
- Sector Network Rural Development, Africa (est. 1995)
- Sharjah Naturalization and Residency Department
- Southern Nevada Residential Design
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- Signal-to-Noise-Ratio Enhancement
- Small Nuclear Rocket Engine (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the deputy chair of the state nuclear regulatory committee, the regulatory agency's average salary is one sixth that of Energoatom.