A State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation official Wang Binghua expressed confidence to bring the No.
What does SNPTC stand for?
SNPTC stands for State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation (China)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Space Nuclear Power System
- States and Nation Policy Summit
- Switched Network Phase Shifters
- Syndicat National des Producteurs de Semences et Griffes d'Asperges (French)
- Syndicat National des Producteurs de Silice pour l'Industrie (French: National Union of Industrial Silicate Producers)
- Syndicat National des Professionnels de la Santé au Travail (French: National Union of Health Professionals at Work; Toulouse, France)
- Safer Neighbourhood Police Team (UK)
- Smear Negative Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Southern Nevada Public Television
- Specific Nasal Provocation Test
- Syndicat National du Personnel Technique de l'Enseignement Supérieur de la Recherche et des Bibliothèques (French: National Union of Technical Staff of Higher Education and Research Libraries)
- Safer Neighbourhoods Parks Unit (UK)
- School Nutrition Programs Unit (California Department of Education)
- Seoul National Polytechnic University (Korea)
- Shu Ning Presentation Unit
- Syndicat National des Polyuréthanes (French: National Union of Polyurethanes)
- Single Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus (virology)
- Single-Embedded Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus (biosciences)
- Standardizing Negative Predictive Value
- Sindicato Nacional do Pessoal de Voo da Aviação Civil (Portuguese: National Flight Personnel Civil Aviation Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
China's State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation (SNPTC) and Shanghai Nuclear Engineering Research and Design Institute are working on an AP1000-inspired reactor, only a more powerful CAP-1400 (1,400 MW) which is set for construction in 2013.