According to the Mining Act, 2010, the government will own the shares through its two institutions, the State Mining Corporation (Stamico) and the National Development Corporation (NDC).
What does STAMICO stand for?
STAMICO stands for State Mining Corporation (Tanzania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Shin Taiwan Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Short Term ATFCM (Air Traffic Flow and Capacity Management) Measures (EU)
- Short-Term Auditory Memory
- Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (Malay: Malaysian Higher Religious Certificate)
- Statutory Term Analysis Method
- Signal Transducing Adaptor Molecule 1
- Society for Theory and Application of Multicriteria Decision Analysis
- Directorate for Standards and Quality (Viet Nam)
- Statens Arbeidsmiljøinstitutt (Norwegian: National Institute of Occupational Health; Oslo, Norway)
- Stenting for Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Standoff Minefield Detection System
- MILSTRIP Status During Minimize Required
- Standard Army Management Information System
- Stampaggio Minuterie Metalliche (Italian: Pressing Bits and Pieces Metallic)
- Symposium on Trends in Applications of Mathematics to Mechanics (International Society for the Interaction of Mechanics and Mathematics; biennial)
- Systematic Teaching and Measuring Mathematics
- Standard Army Multi-Command Management Information System
- Stabilized Master Oscillator
- STAMIS (Standard Army Management Information System) Modernization
- Staatsmonopolistischer Kapitalismus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Surprisingly, the state mining corporation quietly stalled the public auction within a month to get the leases in its favour.