The Center, which is part of the University's Department of Educational and Counseling Psychology and the department's school psychology program emphasis area, is reportedly the only university-based program located in a college of education where both ongoing fiscal and programmatic resources have been combined with a state mental health agency to bring about this systemic change.
What does SMHA stand for?
SMHA stands for State Mental Health Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SMHA
We have 42 other meanings of SMHA in our Acronym Attic
- Swope Music Hall (West Chester Univeristy; Pennsylvania)
- Sydney Morning Herald (Australia)
- Syndicat de La Médecine Homéopathique (French: Union of Homeopathic Medicine)
- System Management Homepage (Hewlett-Packard)
- Systems Materials Handling
- School Mental Health Capacity Building Partnership
- Sacramento Mutual Housing Association (California)
- School Mental Health Alliance
- Southeastern Mental Health Authority (Norwich, CT)
- Southern Mutual Help Association (New Iberia, LA)
- Sudbury Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Swiss Morgan Horse Association
- Students of Mixed Heritage and Culture (Yale University, New Haven, CT)
- Students of Mixed Heritage at Amherst College (Amherst, MA)
- Suicide and Mental Health Association International
- San Mateo-Hayward Bridge (California)
- Serologic Markers of Hepatitis B
- Shanghai Municipal Health Bureau (Shanghai, China)
- Southwest Montana Horse Breeders
- Supplemented Mueller Hinton Broth (biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the same time, public officials welcomed the opportunity to downsize or close expensive institutions (Dorwart and Epstein 1993) that, until recently, consumed the largest share of most state mental health agency budgets (Lutterman 1996).
NAMI "does not prejudge the results of the investigation," Fitzpatrick said, except to note that in a special "Consumer and Family Test Drive" of state mental health agency Web sites and telephone systems for basic information accessibility, New York ranked 16th in the nation.