District Court in the Western District of Washington by the Washington State Long Term Care Ombudsman Program and the Resident Councils of Washington (RCW), the suit seeks to prevent HHS from allowing facilities to use assistants with as few as eight hours of training instead of the 75 hours minimum required by the Nursing Home Reform Law.
What does SLTCO stand for?
SLTCO stands for State Long Term Care Ombudsman
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SLTCO in our Acronym Attic
- Salt Lake Technical Center (OSHA)
- Saslo Legal Training Centre (Oman)
- Senior and Long Term Care
- Senior Lieutenant Colonel (Singapore Armed Forces)
- Society of Leather Technologists & Chemists
- South Luzon Tollway Corporation (Philippines)
- Student Leadership Training Club
- Swedish Language Technology Conference (bi-annual conference; Sweden)
- Second Language Teaching and Curriculum Center (University of Hawaii at Manoa)
- Senior and Long-Term Care Division (Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services)
- Solid Logic Technology, Dense
- Stolen and Lost Travel Document (database)
- Special Laser Technology Development Program
- Speech and Language Technology for Disabled Persons (professional conference)
- Satellite Linked Time Depth Recorders
- Submarine Lightwave Transmission Equipment
- Submarine Line Terminal Equipment
- System Level Test Equipment
- Schoolyard Long Term Ecological Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Office of the State Long Term Care Ombudsman Program is most often housed within the state unit on aging, and funding for the program is patched together from multiple sources at the federal, state and local levels.
It takes two to build relationships," says Judith Griffin, New Hampshire state long term care ombudsman.