Sanford went missing in mid-2009 from his family, the public and even the State Law Enforcement Division, which provides security for him.
What does SLED stand for?
SLED stands for State Law Enforcement Division (South Carolina)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SLED
We have 23 other meanings of SLED in our Acronym Attic
- Second Life Education (gaming)
- Shelf Life Expiration Date
- Single Large Expensive Disk
- Size, Level of Development, Environment, Degree of Dependancy (pro-life mnemonic)
- Software Life Cycle Experience Database
- Software Life-Cycle Empirical Data (Database0
- Software Loopback for eDOCSIS
- South Carolina Law Enforcement Division
- Specification Language for Encoding and Decoding
- State and Local Government and Education
- State, Local and Education (various organizations)
- Statewide Library Electronic Doorway (Alaska)
- Street Level Enforcement Detail (law enforcement)
- Super-Luminescent Emitting Diode (light source)
- Superluminescent Light Emitting Diode
- Surface Light Emitting Diode
- Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop
- Sustained Low-Efficiency Dialysis
- System-Level Engineering Documentation
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bullets in his gun matched those that killed people in Gaffney last week, said State Law Enforcement Division Chief Reggie Lloyd.
During that four months, more than 20 law-enforcement agencies became involved in the operation including the South Carolina Alcohol and Beverage Commission, the Governor's Retaliation Against Illegal Drugs (RAID) Team, and the State Law Enforcement Division (SLED).