41102186); Opening fund of State Key Laboratory of Geohazard Prevention and Geoenvironment Protection (Chengdu University of Technology) (SKLGP2011K001); Opening fund of State Key Laboratory for Geomechanics and Deep Underground Engineering (China University of Mining & Technology) (SKLGDUEK 1006); Opening fund of Key Laboratory of Geotechnical and Underground Engineering (Tongji University), Ministry of Education(KLE-TJGE-B0903); the Open Research Fund of State Key Laboratory of Simulation and Regulation of Water Cycle in River Basin (China Institute of Water Resources and Hydropower Research), Grant NO: IWHR-SKL--201217.
What does SKL stand for?
SKL stands for State Key Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SKL
We have 28 other meanings of SKL in our Acronym Attic
- Szkolny Klub Krajoznawczo Turystyczny (Polish: School-Krajoznawczo Tourist Club)
- Sungkyunkwan University (Korea)
- Stichting Kulturele Kommissie Winsum (The Netherlands)
- Conservative Peasants Party (Poland)
- Secure Key Loader (cryptography)
- Share Ko Lang (Filipino: I'm Just Sharing)
- Shobukai Kendo Luxembourg
- Silver Kris Lounge (Singapore Airlines)
- Simple Key Loader
- Single Key Lock (information protection system; computers)
- Stock Keeping Location (supply chain management)
- Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade
- Svenska Kriminaltekniska Laboratoriet (Swedish National Criminal Forensics Laboratory)
- State Key Laboratory of Advanced Welding Production Technology (China)
- Stichting Kunstwerk Loods 6 (Dutch art)
- State Key Laboratory of Applied Organic Chemistry (Lanshou University; China)
- State Key Laboratory of Bioreactor Engineering (China)
- State Key Laboratory for Biology of Plant Diseases and Insect Pests (China)
- State Key Laboratory of Catalysis (China)
- State Key Laboratory of Crystal Materials (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Li is an MD candidate in the State Key Laboratory of Pathogen and Biosecurity, Beijing Institute of Microbiology and Epidemiology.
Xiong, State Key Laboratory of Precision Measuring Technology and Instrument of Tianjin University, Tianjin, 300072, China, E-mail: roth0611@yahoo.
Y5080110 and Z5080203); Opening Project of State Key Laboratory of Environmental Geochemistry (SKLEG9011); Research Development Program of Zhejiang A & F University (2351000741 and 2451012029).
Researchers at the State Key Laboratory of Agrobiotechnology of the China Agricultural University introduced human genetic coding into the DNA of Holstein dairy cow embryos, then transferred the embryos into cow surrogates.
; and Yongle Yu of China's State Key Laboratory of Magnetic Resonance, Atomic and Molecular Physics.