The company has received a Certificate of Invention Patent from China's State Intellectual Property Office for its cuvettes (disposable blood sample holders), used with its Hemo Control device to measure hemoglobin.
What does SIPO stand for?
SIPO stands for State Intellectual Property Office (China)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SIPO
We have 13 other meanings of SIPO in our Acronym Attic
- Social Information Processing Network
- Stress-Induced Pressure Natriuresis (hypertension)
- Syndicat Intercorporatif Paris Nord (French: North Paris Intercorporate Activists; France)
- Subcomision de Infecciones en el Paciente Neutropenico y Transplantado (Spanish: Subcommittee on Infections in Neutropenic and Transplant Patients; Argentina)
- Serial In, Parallel Out
- Shanghai Intellectual Property Office
- Sicherheitspolizei (German: security police)
- Smart Electronics Industry Promotion Office (Taiwan)
- South Island Pied Oystercatcher (bird breed)
- Standards in Public Office (Ireland)
- Strategic Indicative Plan for the Organ
- System Implementation Project Office
- System Integration Project Office
- Supply, Input, Process, Output, Customer Diagram
- Semi-Insulating Polycrystalline Silicon
- Semi-Insulating Polysilicon
- Strategic Initiatives, Partnerships and Outreach Staff (USDA)
- Self Invested Personal Pension
- Service Interne de Prévention et de Protection au Travail (French: Internal Service for Prevention and Protection at Work; Belgium)
- Simple Internet Protocol Plus
Samples in periodicals archive:
The State Intellectual Property Office commissioned Chinalabs to track such data since 2005.
Sabinsa Corporation, East Windsor, NJ, has been granted a patent titled "Process for Preparing Water Soluble Diterpenes and Their Applications" from the State Intellectual Property Office of the People's Republic of China.
The Chinese government has outlined an ambitious plan to up its annual patent filings by 2015 to two million, and apply strict enforcement of intellectual property rights, according to a recent document published by the State Intellectual Property Office titled 'National Patent Development Strategy (2011 - 2020)'.
Shanghai, China), a leading Chinese firm specializing in the manufacture, research, development, marketing and distribution of probiotics products, has submitted applications for four patents to the State Intellectual Property Office of the People's Republic of China.