In 2009 alumni of the Pune-based Maharashtra State Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology created India's biggest croquembouche.
What does SIHM stand for?
SIHM stands for State Institute of Hotel Management (Jodhpur, India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIHM
We have 1 other meaning of SIHM in our Acronym Attic
- Schweizerische Industrie- und Handelskammern
- Spurs in Hong Kong (soccer fanclub)
- Saskatchewan Institute of Health Leadership (Canada)
- Shanghai Industrial Holdings Limited
- Southern Ice Hockey League (Dunedin, New Zealand)
- Starkville Inline Hockey League (Mississippi)
- Sudden Idiopathic Hearing Loss
- Sun International Hotels Limited (international resort company)
- Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary (religious order)
- Societe Internationale d’Histoire de la Medecine (French: International Society for the History of Medicine)
- South India Hosiery Manufacturers Association
- Salem Interfaith Hospitality Network (Salem, OR)
- Southeastern Indiana Health Organization (insurance company; est. 1987)
- Schneider Institute for Health Policy
- Southern Investing for Health Partnership (UK)
- Scottish Institute of Human Relations (UK)
- Society for International Hockey Research
- Society for International Hockey Research (Canada)
- Seattle International Human Rights Coalition (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1991, as a lecturer at the Maharashtra State Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, she became involved in a project to transfer technology to the rural areas, initiated by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.