State Industrial Products has acquired LabTek, a provider of institutional cleaning supplies in Bloomington, IN.
What does SIP stand for?
SIP stands for State Industrial Products
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIP
We have 614 other meanings of SIP in our Acronym Attic
- Staff Inspection Program (US Army)
- Staging Initiation Package
- Standard Initial Provisioning
- Standard Inspection Procedure
- Standard Installation Plan
- Standard Interchange Protocol (3M delevolped data transfer protocol for library systems.)
- Standard Interface Panel
- Standardization Instructor Pilot
- State Implementation Plan (EPA)
- State Implementation Program
- States Inventory Project
- Statewide Implementation Program
- Station Independence Program (PBS)
- Station Information Packet
- Station Information Profile (radio)
- Stationary Inflection Point
- Statistical Inference Package (mathematics)
- Statistically Improbable Phrase (Amazon.com)
- Status Indicator Panel
- Stay in Prayer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Booth 321 Roof Ray, Booth 422 Sensys Networks, Booth 300 Solar Energy Initiatives, Booth 224 State Industrial Products, Booth 322 Student Conservation Association, Booth 314 Symbiotic Engineering LLC, Booth 224 The Climate Trust, Booth 320 The Home Depot, Booth 324 U-Haul, Booth 304 U.
; Tammy Westerman, vice president, R&D, State Industrial Products Corp.
Comments: Formed in 1911, State Industrial Products is a privately held company with a continuing commitment to "Care for Work Environments.