The first stop for prospective home buyers should be their state housing finance agency.
What does SHFA stand for?
SHFA stands for State Housing Finance Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHFA
We have 2 other meanings of SHFA in our Acronym Attic
- Stockholms Herpetologiska Förening (Sweden)
- Storage Handling Facility
- Super High Frequency
- Super High Frequency (3-30 GHz; 10-1cm)
- Sydney Heritage Fleet (marine heritage; Sydney, Australia)
- Systolic Heart Failure (cardiology)
- Super High Frequency Satellite
- Scottish Hip Fracture Audit (Scotland)
- Scottish History for All (UK)
- Stern Hedge Fund Association (New York University; New York, NY)
- Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority (Australia)
- Sandcastle Help File Builder
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina (Charlotte, NC)
- Safe Harbor Family Church (Jackson, MS)
- Sanitarium Health Food Company (New Zealand)
- Schleswig-Holstein Film Commission (Germany)
- Shanghai Hormel Foods Co., Ltd. (est. 1995; China)
- State Housing Finance Commission (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oser is a specialist in multifamily and affordable housing programs, and has worked for HUD, Fannie Mae and a state housing finance agency.
Prior to joining Douglaston Development, Angley served as Senior Vice President and Special Assistant to the President for Programs and Policy for the New York State Housing Finance Agency (HFA) and the State of New York Mortgage Agency (SONYMA), and served as Chairman to HFA's Credit and Policy Committee.
SBO arranged the construction leasehold financing for the 188 Ludlow Street project, including financing provided by low-floater tax-exempt bonds issued by the New York State Housing Finance Agency ("HFA") under its 80/20 Program, together with credit enhancement in the form of an $83 million Letter of Credit for the HFA bonds provided by Helaba, a commercial bank.