In 2010 the General Assembly appropriated $4 million from the State Historical Fund for the project.
What does SHF stand for?
SHF stands for State Historical Fund (Colorado)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SHF
We have 74 other meanings of SHF in our Acronym Attic
- Sociedad Hipotecaria Federal (México, low income mortgage program, formerly FOVI)
- Société de l'Histoire de France (Society for French History)
- Société Herpétologique de France
- Société Hippique Française (French: French Equine Society; Paris, France; est. 1865)
- Société Honoraire de Français (French Honor Society)
- Southampton Heritage Federation (UK)
- Southern Housing Foundation
- specific health function
- Stainless Hose Fittings
- State Highway Fund (various locations)
- Steelworkers Humanity Fund (United Steelworkers)
- Stockholms Herpetologiska Förening (Sweden)
- Storage Handling Facility
- Super High Frequency
- Super High Frequency (3-30 GHz; 10-1cm)
- Sydney Heritage Fleet (marine heritage; Sydney, Australia)
- Systolic Heart Failure (cardiology)
- Super High Frequency Satellite
- Scottish Hip Fracture Audit (Scotland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The work, financed by a State Historical Fund grant of $111,696 and matching funds of $37,232 from private and public donors, will be incorporated into a master plan for preserving the flume.
Only a last-minute compromise between sponsors of two competing bills allowed for passage of a measure that will tap up to $4 million from the State Historical Fund in the first year, and then rely on private donations for the next two years.