State highway funds are allocated according to a process known as the State Transportation Improvement Program, or STIP, which ranks top-priority projects with the help of regional transportation commissions.
What does SHF stand for?
SHF stands for State Highway Fund (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SHF
We have 74 other meanings of SHF in our Acronym Attic
- Sisters of the Holy Family (religious order)
- Sociedad Hipotecaria Federal (México, low income mortgage program, formerly FOVI)
- Société de l'Histoire de France (Society for French History)
- Société Herpétologique de France
- Société Hippique Française (French: French Equine Society; Paris, France; est. 1865)
- Société Honoraire de Français (French Honor Society)
- Southampton Heritage Federation (UK)
- Southern Housing Foundation
- specific health function
- Stainless Hose Fittings
- State Historical Fund (Colorado)
- Steelworkers Humanity Fund (United Steelworkers)
- Stockholms Herpetologiska Förening (Sweden)
- Storage Handling Facility
- Super High Frequency
- Super High Frequency (3-30 GHz; 10-1cm)
- Sydney Heritage Fleet (marine heritage; Sydney, Australia)
- Systolic Heart Failure (cardiology)
- Super High Frequency Satellite
Samples in periodicals archive:
Campbell rebutted claims his plan to erase a projected $153 million deficit in the state highway fund with a state budget companion bill (House Bill 2) would lead to moving the F.
Terry Beyer, D-Springfield, said that despite her interest in protecting education funding, she is intent on preserving the state highway fund for its original purpose.
He said the state would avoid a deficit in the state Highway Fund this year only because it has sufficient reserves to cover the expected deficit, and because the Legislature approved a two-year, $60 million bond in 2007 to cover expenses.