Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing, Office of Program Development: 1995 Colorado State Health Expenditure Account.
What does SHEA stand for?
SHEA stands for State Health Expenditure Account
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SHEA
We have 8 other meanings of SHEA in our Acronym Attic
- Super Head End
- Super Heavy Element
- Supercritical Helium
- Syrian Hamster Embryo (mutagenics)
- System Hydrologique European
- Safety, Health, and Environmental Affairs
- Saskatchewan Healthcare Excellence Award (Canada)
- Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America
- Society for Hospital Epidemiology of America (est. 1980; Arlington, VA)
- South Hampshire Enterprise Agency (now Enterprise First; UK)
- Shuttle High Energy Astrophysics Laboratory
- Safety, Health & Environmental Action Monitoring System
- Save Hurlstone's Educational Agricultural Property (Sydney, Australia)
- Scripted Handler of the Ericsson Accessory Protocol (Scripting language for the Ericsson Accessory protocol)
- Society for the History of the Early American Republic (Canada)
- Safety, Health and Environmental Board (US NASA)
- SHARPPP Electronics Box
- Ship Evacuation Behaviour Assessment Facility
- Solution High-Energy Burst Assembly
- Surface Heat Balance of the Arctic Ocean
Samples in periodicals archive:
They argue, however, that the account framework that is best suited to the needs of national policymakers is not always best suited to the needs of State policymakers, a constituency they have sought to serve by developing State health expenditure accounts (SHEA).
Maryland and Hawaii, for example have access to third-party claims that can be used to build State health expenditure accounts from the "bottom up.