Citing the State Environmental Quality Review Act, Martin said : "We're very excited that they've reached that milestone in the SEQRA process".
What does SEQRA stand for?
SEQRA stands for State Environmental Quality Review Act (New York)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Science Education Quality Improvement Project (Indonesia)
- South East Queensland Infrastructure Plan and Program (Australia)
- South East Queensland Integrated Regional Transport Plan (Australia)
- Society for the Enhancement of Quality of Life (Canada)
- Sustainable Environemnt for Quality of Life (Charlotte, NC)
- Safety Environment and Quality Management (UK)
- Sequence Number
- Study of Economics and Quality of Life (cardiology study)
- State Environmental Quality Review (New York state)
- South East Queensland Regional Organisation of Councils (Australia)
- South East Queensland Regional Plan (Australia)
- South East Queensland Regional Water Quality Management Strategy (Australia)
- Sequential Survey (oil exploration)
- South-East Queensland Symphonic Winds (Australia)
- Seasonal Equatorial Atlantic Experiment
- Seasonal Response of the Equatorial Atlantic (experiment)
- Structured English QUEry Language
- Service Quality Across Independently Managed Networks
- South East Queensland Water (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The former Town Planning and Development Administrator for the Town of Southampton, Murphree brings extensive public-sector planning experience to his new role at VHB and is well-known for his in-depth understanding of the New York State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA).
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Peek has more than 17 years of experience in public and private sector planning, with particular expertise preparing Master Plans and Comprehensive Plans, bringing small and large projects through the New York's State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) process, and writing and interpreting zoning.
Rakower upheld the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) analysis and municipal approvals for the $2 billion project, which was unanimously approved by the City Council last July.