8 Source: State Environment Protection Administration, China Note: Table made from bar graph.
What does SEPA stand for?
SEPA stands for State Environment Protection Administration (China)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SEPA
We have 67 other meanings of SEPA in our Acronym Attic
- Single-Engine Power Available (aviation)
- Sociedad Española de Periodoncia
- Société d'Equipement des Pays de l'Adour (French equipment company)
- Solar Electric Power Association
- Southeastern Pathology Associates (Brunswick, GA)
- Southeastern Planetarium Association
- Southeastern Power Administration
- Southeastern Psychological Association (est. 1955)
- Soviet Extended Planning Annex
- Special Emergency Procurement Authority (US DoD)
- State Environmental Policy Act of 1971
- System Evaluation Planning and Assessment
- Sustainable Energy Policy Advisory Board (UK)
- Small European Postal Administration Cooperation
- Small Explorers and Producers Association of Canada (oil and gas)
- Space Experiment with Particle Accelerators
- Space Experiments with Particle Accelerators
- Special Education Parent Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Special Education Parent Advisory Council
- Southeast Pacific Force (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
State Environment Protection Administration (SEPA) 7.