STATE ENTERPRISE ZONES AT A GLANCE 1981 Connecticut is first state to create an enterprise zone.
What does SEZ stand for?
SEZ stands for State Enterprise Zones (California; business incentive)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEZ
We have 15 other meanings of SEZ in our Acronym Attic
- Sioux Empire Youth Orchestra (Sioux Falls, SD)
- South East Youth Organization (California)
- Software Engineering Yellow Pages
- Successor's European Youth Summit
- Seyfarth Software (Germany)
- South Essex Youth Symphony Orchestra (South Essex, UK)
- Mahe Island, Seychelles - Mahe Island Seychelles International (Airport Code)
- Single Economic Zone (free trade)
- Société d'Ethnozootechnie (French: Ethnozootechnics Society)
- Special Economic Zone
- Steinbeis Europa Zentrum (German: Steinbeis Foundation; Germany)
- Stiftung Entwicklungs Zusammenarbeit (German: Foundation of Development Cooperation)
- Stream Environment Zone
- Second Eastern Zone Agricultural Program (Bhutan)
- Sacramental Fusion (band)
- Sacrifice Fly (baseball)
- Safety Factor
- Saga Frontier (videogame)
- Sahana Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- Saikou-Fansubs (anime group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite the national economic boom, black unemployment remains over 9 percent, and local governments are scrambling to attract industries to state enterprise zones and brownfields.