Department of Energy, Energy Information Administration, State Energy Data Report 1992, DOE/EIA-0214(92), p.
What does SEDR stand for?
SEDR stands for State Energy Data Report (state and national energy consumption data; Energy Information Administration; US Department of Energy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SEDR
We have 4 other meanings of SEDR in our Acronym Attic
- Student Environmental Developement Program (US EPA)
- Sustainable Energy Development Program
- System Engineering Development Proposal
- Systems Engineering Development Plan
- South-Eastern District Plantain Association
- Social Enterprise Development Partnerships, Inc.
- Section Elite Du Quebec (French: Section Elite of Quebec; Canadian video game group)
- Service Engineering Department Report (US NASA)
- Single Event Dielectric Rupture (dielectric breakdown in microelectronics from ionizing particle)
- Slot-Excited Dielectric Resonator
- Supplementary Experiment Data Record (astronomy)
- Slot-Excited Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Southeastern Distance Riders Association, Inc.
- Syriac Electronic Data Retrieval Archive
- School of Environmental Design and Rural Development (University of Guelph; Canada)
- Sea Emergency Deployment Readiness Exercise
- Sedimentology Report (oil exploration)
- Synthetic Environment Data Representation & Interchange Specification
- SC4 Enhancement and Discrepancy System
- Sensor Evolutionary Development Program (Defense Support Program satellite)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wellhead Prices August 2002 Diesel Fuel Price Pass-through September 2002 Winter Fuels Outlook: 2002-2003 October 2002 Annual Energy Review 2001 November 2002 Renewable Energy Annual 2001 December 2002 2001 Energy Education Resources January 2001 Impact of Interruptible Natural Gas Service on Northeast Heating Oil Demand February 2001 Performance Profiles of Major Energy Producers 1999 February 2001 Renewable Energy 2000: Issues and Trends March 2001 Summer 2001 Motor Gasoline Outlook April 2001 International Energy Outlook 2001 April 2001 State Energy Data Report 1999: Consumption Estimates May 2001 The Transition to Ultra-Low-Sulfur Diesel Fuel: Effects opt Prices and Supply.