An "eligible employee" is any individual certified by a state employment security agency (as defined in Sec.
What does SESA stand for?
SESA stands for State Employment Security Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SESA
We have 38 other meanings of SESA in our Acronym Attic
- Southeast Sporthorse Association
- Southeastern Sailing Association, Inc (Florida)
- Southeastern Septic Association
- Southeastern Shrine Association (est. 1934)
- Southeastern South America
- Southern Enhanced Sounding Array
- Special Education Service Agency
- Sphere Extension Service for Afghanistan
- Sports Event Security Aware
- Stanley Electric Sales of America (Irvine, CA)
- Student Education and Service Ambassadors
- Student Exchange & Study Abroad
- Students of English Studies Association
- Subacute Encephalopathy with Seizures in Alcoholics
- Suggestion and Extraordinary Service Award
- Support Element Selection Algorithm
- Support Equipment Selection Analysis
- Support Equipment Situational Awareness
- Support for Exhibitions and Seminars Abroad (UK)
- Symantec Enterprise Security Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
This change factor, which reflects the relative change in projected occupational employment within the industry, is used by State employment security agency analysts in projecting their industry occupation matrix.