As Perry spoke, groups like the Texas State Employees Union had gathered outside the Capitol to call on lawmakers to restore some of the sweeping cuts made last session, when the Legislature faced a multibillion-dollar budget deficit.
What does SEU stand for?
SEU stands for State Employees Union (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEU
We have 54 other meanings of SEU in our Acronym Attic
- Smallest Executable Unit
- Social Exclusion Unit (UK)
- Socio-Ecological Union (Russia)
- Source Entry Utility
- Southeast University (China)
- Southeastern University (various locations)
- Special Education Unit
- Special Enforcement Unit
- Special Examining Unit
- St. Edward's University (Austin, Texas)
- Structure and Evolution of the Universe (NASA)
- Stupid End User
- Sustainable Energy Utility (Delaware)
- Switch Expansion Unit
- System Electronics Unit
- System Expansion Unit
- Southeastern Underwriters Association (insurance)
- State Engineering University of Armenia
- Southeastern Utah Association of Local Governments (Price, Utah)
- Shoot-Em-Up Construction Kit (game development kit)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tempering the cuts now is important for the state's future, said Judy Lugo, president of the Texas State Employees Union.