State Employees Credit Union of Maryland President/CEO Rodney Staatz, representing CUNA, told the panel that the changes will help achieve the association's goals of a "regulatory regime in which consumer protection is maximized and regulatory burden is minimized.
What does SECU stand for?
SECU stands for State Employees Credit Union of Maryland
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SECU
We have 3 other meanings of SECU in our Acronym Attic
- Scottish Electrical Charitable Training Trust (Scotland, UK)
- Secure Teletype
- Secretaría de Turismo (México)
- Service Electric Cable TV
- Saginaw Eaton Credit Union (Saginaw, Michigan)
- Schlumberger Employees Credit Union (Texas)
- School Employees Credit Union (various locations)
- Security Financial Group, Inc.
- Sexually Exploited Child Unit (Los Angeles Police Department; Los Angeles, CA)
- Security Systems Improved Design Methodology
- Safety Enhanced Communities Utilizing Resident Endeavors (US DOJ)
- Service Alternatives Ethical Crisis Understanding and Response Education
- South Eastern Continent Unique Real Estate (Aedes)
- Statewide Emergency Communications Using Radio Effectively
- Strategic Communications Resources Effort (various locations)
- Secondary Location Use
- Southeastern Consortium of University Transportation Centers
- School Employees Credit Union of Washington
- Shane English Centre Vietnam (Tokyo, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 billion State Employees Credit Union of Maryland is one of the credit unions that has outsourced its mortgage document production to MRG.
9 billion State Employees Credit Union of Maryland, the $1.
State Employees Credit Union of Maryland, Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union, Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union, Bay Gulf Credit Union, Freedom of Massachusetts Federal Credit Union, McCoy Federal Credit Union, Parda Federal Credit Union, Premier Federal Credit Union and STCU Federal Credit Union have signed on to encourage their members and potential members to consider SBA loans.
State Employees Credit Union of Maryland considers it a sound business practice to be involved in community outreach and advocacy.