May 6 /PRNewswire/ -- State Employees' Credit Union (SECU), working in conjunction with the Office of State Personnel, the State Employees Association of North Carolina (SEANC) and various other state agency representatives, is once again helping promote state employees and the services they provide to North Carolinians by sponsoring the "What's In It For You" (WIIFY) image campaign.
What does SEANC stand for?
SEANC stands for State Employees Association of North Carolina
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SEANC in our Acronym Attic
- Support Equipment Acquisition Management System
- System Engineering and Management System
- Society for Electro-Acoustic Music in the United States
- Scientific Event Alert Network (National Museum of Natural History)
- Scottish ECT (Electroconvulsive Therapy) Audit Network
- Sociaal Economische Adviesraad Noord Nederland (Dutch: Socio Economic Consultative Northern Netherlands)
- State Enrolled Assistant Nurse
- Strategic Environmental Analysis
- Study by Extension for All Nations
- Southern and Eastern Africa Network of Analytical Chemists (South Africa)
- Seabird Ecological Assessment Network
- Southeast Asia Network
- Structural Engineers Association of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM)
- South East Area National Union of Students (UK)
- South East Asia Nuclear Weapon Free Zone
- Sustainable Electricity Association New Zealand
- South East Asia, New Zealand, Australia (banking)
- Science Excellence for All Ohioans (est. 2001)
- Senior Economic Affairs Officer (UN)
- Signature Event Action Override
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cope, executive director of the State Employees Association of North Carolina (SEANC), added J.
Cope, executive director of the State Employees Association of North Carolina (SEANC), hand- delivered a letter to Governor Michael F.