In 2008, Tri-EPIC was certified by the Massachusetts State Emergency Response Commission as a regional emergency planning committee.
What does SERC stand for?
SERC stands for State Emergency Response Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SERC
We have 83 other meanings of SERC in our Acronym Attic
- Software Engineering Resource Center
- Sokoto Energy Research Center
- Solar Energy Research Center
- Somerset Environmental Records Centre (UK)
- South Eastern Regional College (UK)
- Southeastern Electric Reliability Council
- Southern Emergency Response Council
- Space Engineering Research Center (University of Arizona at Tucson)
- Special Education Resource Center
- State Electricity Regulatory Commission
- State Environmental Resource Center (Wisconsin)
- Southeast Regional Center of the National Institute for Global Environmental Change
- Sarcoplasmic Reticulum (SR) Ca2+ ATPase (major regulator, Ca2+ homeostasis, contractility, cardiac & skeletal muscle)
- Sarcoplasmic/Endoplasmic Reticulum Calcium Atpase
- SE-R Club of America (automobile club)
- Service Canadian
- Servicio de Correspondencia Agrupada (Grouped Correspondence Service; form of Mexican Express Mail)
- Small Engine Racing Club of America (Southern California)
- Software Engineering and Research Corporation of Australia
- Sarcoplasmic Endoplasmic Reticular Calcium ATPase 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
The EPA found that Atlantic Union College did not have a spill prevention control and countermeasure plan as required by law, nor had Tier II hazardous chemical inventory forms been filed with the local emergency planning committee, state emergency response commission and local fire department, as required by law.