In yet another case, the anti-corruption officials also carried out raid yesterday at the residence of Arjun Das Lalwani, a clerk with the state electricity board, who has been accused of amassing wealth illegally.
What does SEB stand for?
SEB stands for State Electricity Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEB
We have 165 other meanings of SEB in our Acronym Attic
- Society for Experimental Biology
- Software Engineering Bibliographic
- Software Engineering Branch (various organizations)
- Sophie Ellis-Bextor (singer)
- Source Evaluation Board
- Southern European Broadcasting Service
- Space Enterprise Board
- Special Enforcement Bureau (similar to police SWAT team)
- Staphylococcal Enterotoxin B Disease
- Start Edge Bit
- Stock Exchange Bank (various locations)
- Student Executive Board (various schools)
- Super Eurobeat (music CD series)
- Support Equipment Building
- Support Equipment Bulletin
- Systems Engineering Board
- Systems Engineering Branch
- Saskatchewan Elk Breeders Association
- Sea Based Activities
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (Swedish bank)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SeeNews) - Nov 12, 2012 - Hydropower stations in the southwestern Indian state of Kerala are using only 1,200 MW of their 2,000 MW capacity due to low reservoir levels, The Hindu reported Saturday citing a member of the Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB).
Two other Jharkhand PSUs-- the Jharkhand State Electricity Board and the Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Ltd-- have been issued notices for a block each.
India's state electricity boards are warning of huge potential losses as a result of the shift to international financial reporting standards (IFRS) in April.
The prosecution case was that Pillai, in his capacity as electricity minister in the 1980s, had caused a loss to the tune of Rs20 million to the Kerala State Electricity Board by awarding contracts for construction of a power tunnel and surge shaft of the Idamalayar hydro-electric power project, at high rates.
The government also has issued instructions to the state electricity boards to receive at least 10 percent of their total power supply from renewable energy sources before the end of the year 2010 and counseled the boards to increase the share by one percent every year till the year 2020.
The Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board, Mittal MP TRADECO and NVVN, Assam would return 70 MW, 71 MW and 40 MW of power respectively to Haryana under the return banking arrangements.