We are considering sending fewer than 300," the official said, adding that it was in response to a State Department request for additional security personnel.
What does SDR stand for?
SDR stands for State Department Request
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SDR
We have 325 other meanings of SDR in our Acronym Attic
- Spoken Document Retrieval
- Staged Data Repository
- Standard Data Release (Long-Term Pavement Performance)
- Standard Diameter Ratio (pipe)
- Standard Dimension Ratio (pipe specification; ratio of diameter to wall thickness)
- Standard Direct Receiver
- Standard Distribution of Resistance
- Standard Drawing Rights
- Standardized Death Rate (cancer)
- State Department of Rehabilitation (various locations)
- State-Dependent Routing
- Statistical Data Recorder
- Stop Drop and Roll
- Storage Data Register
- Strange Dave Rosenberg (Long Island, New York band)
- Strategic Data Retention (document management; Atlanta, GA)
- Strategic Defence Review (British government report)
- Streaming Data Request
- Stress/Design Report
- Student Dining Room (Moody Bible Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
State Department requests to the Israeli government to conduct a legitimate investigation, instead "unanswered or ignored".
In order to help Uzbekistan protect this supply route, which will be instrumental as the United States changes the nature of its forces in Afghanistan after 2011, this request includes a small expansion of direct military assistance to Uzbekistan," says the 875-page Congressional Budget Justification that details the Foreign Operations section of the 2012 State Department request submitted earlier by the White House to Congress.
ambassadors abroad (in support of State Department requests for assistance); on-the-spot advice to foreign rescue efforts; and a variety of other missions.
The Navy has ships available for multiple taskings, assets that could be called upon, should they be the appropriate asset, and should the State Department request them,'' Defense Department spokeswoman Eileen Lainez said Wednesday.