The State Democratic Executive Committee of the Texas Democratic Party unanimously passed a resolution Saturday asking Perry to call the Legislature into immediate special session in order to restore funding to public education.
What does SDEC stand for?
SDEC stands for State Democratic Executive Committee (various states)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDEC
We have 7 other meanings of SDEC in our Acronym Attic
- South Dakota Education Association
- Stanislaus Drug Enforcement Agency (California)
- State Drug Enforcement Alliance
- Stochastic Data Envelopment Analysis
- Suns Diamondbacks Education Academy
- Stafford Disaster and Emergency Assistance Act
- Survivors and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program
- Standard Data Element-Based
- Services and Data Exchange Catalogue
- Shanghai Diesel Engine Company (China)
- San Diego Economic Conversion Council
- Saunier Duval Eau Chaude Chauffage (French water heater manufacturer)
- Service de Documentation Extérieure et de Contre-Espionage (French)
- Singly and Doubly Excited Configuration Interaction
- Société de Développement Economique de Drummondville (French: Drummondville Economic Development Authority; Quebec, Canada)
- Student Data Element Dictionary (various universities)
- Student Doctors for Ethnic Diversity
- Substance Dependence Predating the Eating Disorder
- Saskatchewan Dutch Elm Disease Association (Rosthern, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Security Device Event Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
Knox, the former chairman of the State Democratic Executive Committee who had presided over the constitutional convention, admitted that the "true philosophy of the movement" had been to disfranchise blacks and poor whites in order to "place the power of government in the hands of the intelligent and virtuous" (quoted on p.