Anticorruption Service at State Committee for National Security claimed that they launched a number of criminal probes in energy sector.
What does SCNS stand for?
SCNS stands for State Committee for National Security (Tajikistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCNS
We have 30 other meanings of SCNS in our Acronym Attic
- Student Commitee for National Reconciliation
- Subtractive Chromatic Noise Reduction (image resolution; astronomy)
- South Carolina Nutrition Research Consortium
- Sorry Could Not Resist That
- Suez Canal Net Registered Tonnage (shipping)
- Secretaries' Committee on National Security (Attorney General's Department; Australia)
- Security Certified Network Specialist
- Self-Contained Navigation System
- Skate Canada Nova Scotia
- Southern Clinical Neurological Society (Gainesville, FL)
- Statewide Course Numbering System (est. 1960s; Florida Department of Education)
- Sociedade Civil Nossa Senhora Aparecida (Portugese: Sociedade Civil Nossa Senhora Aparecida)
- Scient Corp (stock symbol)
- Seminole Club of North Texas (sports fan group)
- Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer
- Somatic Cell Nuclear Transplantation
- Sovereign Cherokee Nation Tejas (Fate, TX)
- Suez Canal Net Tonnage (Suez Canal Authority; Egypt)
- Swedish Centre for Nuclear Technology (Roslagstullsbacken, Sweden)
- Santa Cruz New Teacher Project (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DUE[currency]ANBE (CyHAN)- A large batch of drugs containing some 122 kilograms has been seized by Tajikistan's special services in an operation conducted in the Central Asian country's northern Sughd Province, the State Committee for National Security said, RIA Novosti reported.
Internet terrorism and fundraising have become the new impetus for terrorists to carry out their plans," Kyrgyz Republic's State Committee for National Security Deputy Chief Kolbai Musaev said.
Anti-corruption service of State Committee for National Security detected a group of fake officers of the same State Committee, who implemented illegal check of financial and economic activities of budget and private organizations in Jalal-Abad region, press service of the Committee said.
Kubanychbek Tashbaltaev, lawyer of former head of State Committee for National Security, is asked to participate in the session as head of State Committee Murat Sutalinov will be on his chemotherapy procedure, chief judge noticed.
Officers of State Committee for National Security arrested an accomplice to international terrorist organizations on February 16 in Jalal-Abad, press service of State Committee said on February 19.
Then appeals should be made to responsible agencies, Ministry of Interior, State Committee for National Security," Nurbek Alimbekov said.
About 30 criminal cases were opened after the Kyrgyz government adopted measures to counter fuel smuggling from Kyrgyzstan, newspaper "Slovo Kyrgyzstana" reports today with reference to the Anti-Corruption Service of the State Committee for National Security of Kyrgyzstan.