The Arkansas State Board of Pharmacy reports the Smackover Pharmacy's license is in good standing and has had no disciplinary problems.
What does SBOP stand for?
SBOP stands for State Board of Pharmacy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SBOP
We have 2 other meanings of SBOP in our Acronym Attic
- Spinoza Bibliography Online Network (Baruch de Spinoza)
- State Board of Nursing
- Stichting Bewoners Organisatie Noorderpark (Dutch: Residents Organization Noorderpark Foundation; Noorderpark, Netherlands)
- Stream-Based Overlay Network (computing)
- Small Business Opportunity Office (Denver, CO)
- South Bay Ocean Outfall (wastewater; Mexico and US)
- SAP Business Objects Platform (SAP)
- Small Business Outreach Program (various organizations)
- Spectroscopic Binary Orbit Program (astrophysics)
- State Bank of Patiala (India)
- State Bureau of Procurement (Wisconsin)
- Strengthening the Bonds of Peace
- State-Based Object Petri Net
- Salary Based on Qualifications
- Shabbat Box of Questions (game)
- Scouting Book of Records (website)
- Similarity Based Object Retrieval (computer science)
- Singapore Book of Records
- Sony Baltic Open Regatta
- Spot-Breasted Oriole (bird species)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1903, the State Board of Pharmacy secured the passage of a new state law which prohibited the sale of cocaine except upon the prescription of a physician.
Fortunately, when a scheduled drug is discontinued for a resident, there is a DEA-approved method for disposal, available through each state board of pharmacy office, to avoid excessive accumulation of scheduled drugs no longer needed for therapy.