uk Global Banking News - 17 September 2012 The managing director of the State Bank of Patiala, Achal Kumar Gupta, has said that MSMEs in India could play a major role in bolstering the economy.
What does SBOP stand for?
SBOP stands for State Bank of Patiala (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBOP
We have 2 other meanings of SBOP in our Acronym Attic
- Sold by Owner Network (home sales)
- Spinoza Bibliography Online Network (Baruch de Spinoza)
- State Board of Nursing
- Stichting Bewoners Organisatie Noorderpark (Dutch: Residents Organization Noorderpark Foundation; Noorderpark, Netherlands)
- Stream-Based Overlay Network (computing)
- Small Business Opportunity Office (Denver, CO)
- South Bay Ocean Outfall (wastewater; Mexico and US)
- SAP Business Objects Platform (SAP)
- Small Business Outreach Program (various organizations)
- Spectroscopic Binary Orbit Program (astrophysics)
- State Board of Pharmacy
- State Bureau of Procurement (Wisconsin)
- Strengthening the Bonds of Peace
- State-Based Object Petri Net
- Salary Based on Qualifications
- Shabbat Box of Questions (game)
- Scouting Book of Records (website)
- Similarity Based Object Retrieval (computer science)
- Singapore Book of Records
- Sony Baltic Open Regatta
Samples in periodicals archive:
SBI reported 114 such cases in 2009- 10 and 79 this year, followed by State bank of Patiala -- 41 and 39 respectively.
25% is being offered by State Bank of Patiala on 1-year deposits, by State Bank of Bikaner on 2-year deposits and by HDFC Bank on 33-month deposits.
uk Global Banking News - 12 September 2012 India's State Bank of Patiala (SBoP) is focussing on a 20 percent growth for its business and the opening of 60 new branches this year.
Currently, the scheme is available only through select branches of 17 banks, including SBI, ICICI Bank, State Bank of Patiala, IDBI Bank and Oriental Bank of Commerce.
uk State Bank of Patiala has raised INR2bn through the sale of short-term debt, Dow Jones has reported, citing a person familiar with the matter.
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala and State Bank of Travancore are the other subsidiaries of the bank.