The state-run bank had recently acquired State Bank of Indore.
What does SBOI stand for?
SBOI stands for State Bank of Indore (Indore, India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBOI
- State Board of Elections
- State Board of Examiners (local government entity)
- Society of Boring Old Farts (fan group)
- State Board of Finance
- Schneider Board of Governors (Wellesley College)
- Shropshire Barn Owl Group (est. 2002; conservation; Shropshire, UK)
- Santa Barbara Organic Garden Club (California)
- State Bank of Hyderabad (India)
- State Board of Health (various states)
- Small Business Outreach Initiative (Charleston Defense Contractors Association; South Carolina)
- Saskatchewan Burrowing Owl Interpretive Centre (Canada)
- Scrum Body of Knowledge (book)
- Simulation Body of Knowledge
- Samoyed Breeders & Owners League (est. 1980; UK)
- Seattle Boys of Leather (Washington)
- Straight Bill of Lading
- Supreme Beings of Leisure (band)
- Signal Basic Officer Leader Course (US Army)
- Small Board On Line Operational Program
- Sales Bill of Materials
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only State Bank of Travancore, State Bank of Indore, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur and South Indian Bank saw their profits decline year-on-year.
THE Union Cabinet on Thursday approved the acquisition of the State Bank of Indore by the State Bank of India ( SBI) and also accorded ' in- principle' approval to introduce a Bill in the Parliament for making amendments in the State Bank of India ( Subsidiary Banks) Act, 1959, to remove references of State Bank of Indore.
STATE Bank of Indore will get merged with its parent State Bank of India ( SBI) soon.
Explaining the rationale behind the merger, the Indian finance ministry, said, 'SBI is facing a situation where most of the branches of SBI and those of State Bank of Indore are competing for the same business in the same market, under the same brand.
Bank employees wanted to protest the ongoing move to merge the State Bank of Indore with its parent State Bank of India (SBI), the country's largest bank.
uk India's State Bank of Indore, an associate of State Bank of India (SBI) (SBIN.
Global Banking News-9 February 2010-State Bank of India to merge with State Bank of Indore by March(C)2010 ENPublishing - http://www.