What does SBIOA stand for?
SBIOA stands for State Bank of India Officers' Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Saudi Board of Internal Medicine (Saudi Arabia)
- Shri Balwant Institute of Management (India)
- Sketch-Based Interfaces and Modelling (symposium)
- Small Business Internet Marketing
- Stichting Beveiliging Industrieterrein Moerdijk (Dutch: Moerdijk Industrial Security Foundation; Moerdijk, Netherlands)
- Strategic Business Information Model
- Structural Building Information Modeling (software)
- South Baltimore Industries Mutual Aid Plan (government/industry organization, circa 1982)
- State Bank of Indore (India)
- Sports Business Industry Online (career opportunity and news)
- Small Business & Industry Outreach Initiative
- SBI Plus Current NAC
- Science-Based Industrial Park (Hsinchu, Taiwan)
- Small Business Incubator Program (Australian government)
- Small Business Insurance Policy
- Social Business Incubation Program (International Society for Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Super Boat International Productions, Inc.
- Swiss Banking IT Platform
- Simultaneous and Bilateral Inferior Petrosal Sinus Sampling
- Sexual Beliefs and Information Questionnaire