uk Global Banking News - 17 April 2013 State Bank of India, considered to be the biggest bank in India, has said that it is anticipating a higher CRR cut by the central bank of India.
What does SBI stand for?
SBI stands for State Bank of India
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBI
We have 316 other meanings of SBI in our Acronym Attic
- Spare Backup, Inc. (Minden, NV)
- Special Background Investigation
- Specialist in Business Information
- Sports Business Initiative (various organizations)
- Sports Business Institute (University of Southern California)
- Spread-Betting Index
- Spring Bible Institute
- Springfield Business Incubator (Springfield Technical Community College; Massachusetts)
- St. Brendan's Isle Mail Forwarding Service
- Standards-Based Instruction (education)
- State Board of Investments (Minnesota)
- State Building Inspector (Connecticut)
- State Bureau of Investigations
- Steel Boiler Institute
- Stockholm Brain Institute
- Strategic Business Initiatives
- Strategic Business Intelligence (South Africa)
- Sub- Boreal Interior (Canada)
- Sub-Bitstream Indicators
- Subsidiary Body for Implementation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: State Bank of India, the country's largest lender, has raised its interest rate by 25 basis points to 9 percent for three to five year tenor deposits of less than 1.
Shares of India's top lender State Bank of India, fell by 4.
Byline: Jaguar Land Rover has secured a loan of Au175 million from the State Bank of India.