He attributes his success to his parents -- his father Sridhar, an engineer working with the Warangal Municipal Corporation, and mother Revathi, an employee with the State Bank of Hyderabad, besides his teachers at Narayana Academy in Hyderabad.
What does SBOH stand for?
SBOH stands for State Bank of Hyderabad (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBOH
We have 3 other meanings of SBOH in our Acronym Attic
- Santa Barbara Orchid Estate (California)
- Schoeller-Bleckmann Oilfield Equipment (Austria)
- State Board of Education
- State Board of Elections
- State Board of Examiners (local government entity)
- Society of Boring Old Farts (fan group)
- State Board of Finance
- Schneider Board of Governors (Wellesley College)
- Shropshire Barn Owl Group (est. 2002; conservation; Shropshire, UK)
- Santa Barbara Organic Garden Club (California)
- State Board of Health (various states)
- Small Business Outreach Initiative (Charleston Defense Contractors Association; South Carolina)
- State Bank of Indore (Indore, India)
- Saskatchewan Burrowing Owl Interpretive Centre (Canada)
- Scrum Body of Knowledge (book)
- Simulation Body of Knowledge
- Samoyed Breeders & Owners League (est. 1980; UK)
- Seattle Boys of Leather (Washington)
- Straight Bill of Lading
- Supreme Beings of Leisure (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Credit to State Bank of Hyderabad accounts within 24-48 hours; Akber thanked Engineer and other senior officers from HDFC Bank for their support.
State Bank of Hyderabad registered a 83 per cent rise in its net profit at Rs.