He attributes his success to his parents -- his father Sridhar, an engineer working with the Warangal Municipal Corporation, and mother Revathi, an employee with the State Bank of Hyderabad, besides his teachers at Narayana Academy in Hyderabad.
What does SBH stand for?
SBH stands for State Bank of Hyderabad (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBH
We have 62 other meanings of SBH in our Acronym Attic
- Slotline Bowtie Hybrid (antenna)
- Small Boat Harbor (USACE)
- Small Business Hawaii (non-profit business advocacy organization)
- Sodium Borohydride (chemistry)
- South Bound Hiker (Appalachian Trail)
- Southeast Baptist Hospital (San Antonio, TX)
- Southwest Behavioral Health (Phoenix, AZ)
- Special Bureau for Hydrology (GGFC)
- St Barthelemy, Guadeloupe (Airport Code)
- Standards for Better Health (National Health Service; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Credit to State Bank of Hyderabad accounts within 24-48 hours; Akber thanked Engineer and other senior officers from HDFC Bank for their support.
State Bank of Hyderabad registered a 83 per cent rise in its net profit at Rs.