Only State Bank of Travancore, State Bank of Indore, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur and South Indian Bank saw their profits decline year-on-year.
What does SBBJ stand for?
SBBJ stands for State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBBJ
- Supermassive Binary Black Hole
- Saint Barnabas Behavioral Health Center (New Jersey)
- Scottish Business Broadband Incentive (UK)
- Small Business - Big Impact (networking; New York, NY)
- Sorting by Block Interchanges (algorithms)
- South Bay Brokers, Inc. (California)
- Soybean Bowman-Birk Inhibitor
- Stocks, Bonds, Bills, and Inflation
- Second Bridge Bank of Japan
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- Security Business Bank
- StopTech Big Brake Kit (car product)
- Sayler Brown Bolduc Lara (architecture firm; Tucson, AZ)
- Schute Bell Badgery Lumby (est. 1906; Australia)
- Sea Based Battle Lab (US Navy)
- Service Bureau Buitenschools Leren (Dutch: After-School Learning Service Office; Delft, Netherlands)
- Single Basic Block Loop (computing)
- Sistema Bibliotecario Biomedico Lombardo (Italian)
- San Bernardino Baseline and Meridian (Nevada)
- Sea-Based Ballistic Missile
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, an associate bank of State Bank of India (SBI) (SBIN.