From the fourth year of the loan disbursal date onwards, the customer could opt either for fixed or floating rates, which were earlier linked to the State Bank Advance Rate ( SBAR, which is at 11.
What does SBAR stand for?
SBAR stands for State Bank Advance Rate (prime lending rate of State Bank of India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBAR
We have 9 other meanings of SBAR in our Acronym Attic
- Small Business Accounting Professionals (Canada)
- Small Business Assistance Program
- Standardbred Breeders Association of Pennsylvania (Hanover, PA)
- Surrey Biodiversity Action Plan (UK)
- Santa Barbara Air Pollution Control District
- Santa Barbara Applied Research, Inc. (California)
- Scenario-based Architecture Reengineering
- Sequencing Batch Anaerobic Reactor
- Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendation (clinical care; aka situational briefing model)
- Space-Based Antenna Range
- South Bay Amateur Radio Association (Fremont, CA)
- Santa Barbara Amateur Radio Club (California)
- Sierra Blanca Amateur Radio Club (New Mexico)
- South Baldwin Amateur Radio Club (Robertsdale, AL)
- Susan B. Anthony Recovery Center (Pembroke Pines, FL)
- State Black Archives Research Center and Museum (Alabama)
- School for Business and Regional Development (UK)
- Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendation, Decision (various organizations)
- State Board of Agricultural Research and Education (North Dakota)
- Selective Bile Acid Receptor Modulator (biochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bhatt said the bank had about three per cent of its loan book at below BPLR, called the State Bank Advance Rate ( SBAR).
75 per cent below the State Bank Advance Rate ( SBAR), which is at 11.