State area commands of Arizona, Oklahoma and Rhode Island are now using similar systems and are emitting less air pollution because of the procedures developed here in Pennsylvania.
What does STARC stand for?
STARC stands for State Area Command
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of STARC
We have 7 other meanings of STARC in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Aerospace Review for the 21st Century
- System and Traffic-dependent Adaptive Routing Algorithm (ad-hoc routing algorithm)
- Science and Technology Academies Reinforcing Basic Aviation and Space Exploration
- Structures/Airframes for Rotorcraft in Battlefield Environment Technology
- Saint Tammany Association for Retarded Citizens (Louisiana)
- Semiconductor Technology Academic Research Center (Japan)
- Somerset Tackling Alcohol Related Crime
- South Texas Amateur Radio Club, Inc.
- Sport Team Alpine Renault Club (car club; France)
- St. Albans Amateur Radio Club (St. Albans, Vermont)
- Student Alliance to Reform Corporations
- Standard Army Civilian Payroll System
- Strategic Army Communications System
- Science and Technology Application for Rural Development (India)
- Sequential Treatment Alternatives to Relieve Depression (clinical trial)
- Standards for Reporting of Diagnostic Accuracy (University of Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- Standard Automated Retrieval Documentation System
- Scandinavian Twin Auroral Radar Experiment (radar stations; Norway and Finland)
- Southern Tropical Atlantic Regional Experiment
- Space-Based Telescopes for Actionable Refinement of Ephemeris (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory; Livermore, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of the 54 National Guards in the United States, 49 have both state area commands and numbered troop commands.
Runner-up: Florida State Area Command Army Reserve Large Unit Winner: 1192nd Transportation Terminal Brigade, New Orleans, La.
The results of the evaluations are subsequently forwarded to the defense planners at FORSCOM and the State Area Commands of the National Guard.
Prior to commanding the 196th FA Brigade, he was the Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics, Tennessee National Guard State Area Command.
Goodwin currently is serving as chief of staff, Texas State Area Command, Austin, Texas.
He also has served as the Operations Officer, Brigade Fire Control Officer, Brigade Counterfire and Intelligence Officer for the 147th Field Artillery Brigade, SDARNG; Operations and Training Officer in the Plans, Operations and Training Office (POTO) at the State Area Command (STARC), SDARNG.
Brightman is serving as the assistant adjutant general, Alabama State Area Command, in Montgomery, Ala.