This special issue is a distant offspring of a State, Society and Governance in Melanesia Project workshop held in 1998 on 'Women, Christians, Citizens: Being Female in Melanesia Today' (Douglas 1999a).
What does SSGM stand for?
SSGM stands for State, Society and Governance in Melanesia (Australian National University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSGM
We have 7 other meanings of SSGM in our Acronym Attic
- Support Services Group, Inc.
- Svenska Soka Gakkai International
- Steady-State Glucose Infusion Rates
- Senior Small Group Leader (US Army)
- Small Starch Granule-Like Structure
- Stichting Samenwerkende Gezondheidscentra Lelystad (Dutch: Foundation for Collaborative Health Care Lelystad; Lelystad, Netherlands)
- Studies in Slavic and General Linguistics (academic book series)
- Scalable Small Group Multicast
- Service Station and Garage Management (industry magazine)
- State Street Global Markets LLC
- Strategic Sourcing Group Manager
- Swiss Society of General Medicine
- Synthetic (or Strategic) Scene Generation Model
- Slow and Steady Get Me Ready (June R. Berliner book)
- Ship, Submersible, Guided Missile, Nuclear
- Spanish Speaking Growth Network (various locations)
- Submersible, Ship, Guided, Nuclear (nuclear powered cruise missile submarine)
- Scotiabank Student GIC (Guaranteed Investment Certificate) Program (Canada)
- Secreted Salivary Gland Protein (Hessian fly)
- Sleepy Secure Gateway Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
State, Society and Governance in Melanesia Discussion Paper 0012.
This is a collection of twenty-two essays, most of which arose out of a two-day interdisciplinary workshop on violence in Melanesia, organised by the State, Society and Governance in Melanesia Project at the Australian National University in December 1997.