He notes that some start-ups also spend too much time pursuing corporations' "strategic alliance programs," which provide helpful technology and advice to startups but rarely hand over hard cash.
What does S/U stand for?
S/U stands for Startup
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of S/U
We have 13 other meanings of S/U in our Acronym Attic
- Shipping Ticket (US Navy)
- Short Ton(s)
- Sonic Telegraphy (US Navy)
- Such That
- Scientific/Technical Careers Advisory Committee
- Strategic/Tactical Optical Disk System
- Satisfactory or Unsatisfactory (academic grading method)
- Saturated to Unsaturated (fatty acid ratio)
- Set Up (shipping; ready for next operation)
- Small Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
has introduced its online Semiconductor Startup Database.
What You Need to Know About Working With Internet Startups DOT-COM SUCCESS IS not just about huge venture-capital backed companies, but encompasses millions of startup enterprises, which are developing new infrastructure, "enabling" technologies, and changing the way we live our lives.