Moreover, the symplectic Lanczos factorization is, up to multiplication by a trivial matrix, specified by the starting vector [v.
What does SV stand for?
SV stands for Starting Vector
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SV
We have 61 other meanings of SV in our Acronym Attic
- South Vietnam
- Space Vehicle
- Spacer Vest
- Special Volunteer (various organizations)
- Speech Voltmeter
- Speed Value
- Spiritus Vini (Latin: alcoholic Spirit)
- Sport Veloce (Lamborghini model)
- Staff Vacancy (on overtime forms)
- Star Vipers (gaming club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The starting vector v has all its components equal to 1 before normalization.