The plane was eventually replaced with the C-141 Starlifter jet.
What does C-141 stand for?
C-141 stands for Starlifter
This definition appears very frequently
- control and hypertonic saline (physiology)
- Cytokines and Lipopolysaccharides
- C Minor (music)
- Introduction to Federal Supply Catalogs & Related Publications (Army)
- Environmental Control Unit for DEPMEDS
- Huron (cargo aircraft)
- Provider (cargo aircraft)
- Gates Learjet
- Coalition Intelligence Directorate Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence Staff Element (US DoD)
- Collagen Type 3
- Colonial Coin Collectors Club
- Composition 4 (explosive)
- Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan
- Galaxy (USAF cargo aircraft)
- Coherent Antipodal
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a veteran of the United States Air Force, where he served as a navigator on the C-141B Starlifter for 9 years.
She flew the C-141 Starlifter at Travis AFB, Calif.
That's because the MLRS had to be light enough to be air-lifted by the C-141 Starlifter.
Sigonella, Italy (C-20A) VR-1 (USNR) Starlifters, Andrews AFB, Washington, D.
The Starlifters were to evacuate all rescuers and hostages and provide medical care as needed.
After serving their time with the United States Department of Defense (DOD), aircrafts such as C-141 Starlifters, A-4 Skyhawks, S-3 Vikings, T-34 trainers and "Jolly Green Giant" helicopters are being sold for their base materials in the form of 27 million pounds of ferrous and nonferrous scrap metal.
The building has also been used to assemble the C-141 Starlifter and the C-5 Galaxy strategic lift aircraft.