The plane was eventually replaced with the C-141 Starlifter jet.
What does C-141 stand for?
C-141 stands for Starlifter
This definition appears very frequently
- control and hypertonic saline (physiology)
- Cytokines and Lipopolysaccharides
- C Minor (music)
- Introduction to Federal Supply Catalogs & Related Publications (Army)
- Environmental Control Unit for DEPMEDS
- Huron (cargo aircraft)
- Provider (cargo aircraft)
- Gates Learjet
- Coalition Intelligence Directorate Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence Staff Element (US DoD)
- Collagen Type 3
- Colonial Coin Collectors Club
- Composition 4 (explosive)
- Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan
- Galaxy (USAF cargo aircraft)
- Coherent Antipodal
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a veteran of the United States Air Force, where he served as a navigator on the C-141B Starlifter for 9 years.
She flew the C-141 Starlifter at Travis AFB, Calif.
That's because the MLRS had to be light enough to be air-lifted by the C-141 Starlifter.
Sigonella, Italy (C-20A) VR-1 (USNR) Starlifters, Andrews AFB, Washington, D.
The Starlifters were to evacuate all rescuers and hostages and provide medical care as needed.
The building has also been used to assemble the C-141 Starlifter and the C-5 Galaxy strategic lift aircraft.