located on the campus of Stark State College of Technology, Canton, Ohio.
What does SSCT stand for?
SSCT stands for Stark State College of Technology (Canton, Ohio)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSCT
We have 13 other meanings of SSCT in our Acronym Attic
- Sea to Sky Community Services Society (Squamish, British Columbia, Canada)
- Sony Supply Chain Solutions Singapore
- Sack's Sentence Completion Test
- Scandinavian Society for Cell Toxicology
- Single-Slice Computed Tomography
- Skyline Sports Club Tokyo (Japan)
- Solid State Control Transformer
- Southern Society for Coatings Technology
- Special Security Communications Team
- Standalone Solution Configuration Tool (IBM)
- State Sport Centres Trust (Australia)
- Strategically Significant Cities and Towns (UK)
- SubSystem Control Table
- Support Service Contract Team
- Surigao State College of Technology (Surigao City, Philippines)
- System/Software Certification Test
- Space Station Communications and Tracking System
- Sangamon Schools Credit Union (Springfield, Illinois)
- Seven Seventeen Credit Union
- Solid State and Structural Chemistry Unit (Indian Institute of Science; Bangalore, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ohio's Stark State College of Technology broke ground last week, with assistance from Department of Energy (DOE) secretary Spencer Abraham, on a new $4.
38 SINCLAIR COMMUNITY COLLEGE Ohio 40 STARK STATE COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY Ohio 41 BISMARCK STATE COLLEGE N.