Per-haps sometime soon, we'll see great lesson plans join the Star Wars kid, piano-playing kittens, and sneezing pandas as Internet sensations.
What does SWK stand for?
SWK stands for Star Wars Kid
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SWK
We have 19 other meanings of SWK in our Acronym Attic
- square wave jerk rate
- Southwestern Journal of Theology
- Southwest Jiaotong University (China)
- SolidWorks Japan User Group
- Samurai Warriors: Katana (video game)
- Sarawak (State in Malaysia)
- Sealed With Kisses
- Social Work
- Someone Who Knows
- Stadtwerke Krefeld AG (Germany)
- Steuer- und Wirtschaftskartei (German: Tax and Economic Index; Austria)
- South Wales Kennel Association
- South West Korfball Association (UK)
- Southwest Kansas Area Agency on Aging
- South Wales Kit and Specialist Car Club (UK)
- Supersymmetric Wentzel-Kramers-Brillouin
- South Windsor Kennel Club (Connecticut)
- Semantic Web and Knowledge Engineering
- Stiftung Welt Kinder Fonds (German: World Children's Fund Foundation)
- Stiftung Weimarer Klassik und Kunstsammlungen
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Dog Poop Girl and the Star Wars kid were painfully aware they had lost all sense of privacy on the Internet.
But hidden among Crazy Dog, the dancing Star Wars kid and that bloke drinking his own vomit should be some clips new to you.
Ghyslain, dubbed the Star Wars Kid, filmed himself brandishing a golf ball retriever in 2003.
Byline: FIONA CUMMINS, Ms Showbiz THIS is Star Wars Kid - the tubby 15-year-old geek who has become an internet phenomenon with his imaginary light sabre.