STORMTROOPERS from the Dark Side descended on a cinema to celebrate the release of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace in 3D.
What does SWPM stand for?
SWPM stands for Star Wars: the Phantom Menace
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SWPM
We have 8 other meanings of SWPM in our Acronym Attic
- South Wales Premier League (squash and racketball; UK)
- South West Pistol League (Southern California)
- Stuff White People Like (humorous blog)
- South West Protected Landscapes Forum (Newton Abbot, Devon, United Kingdom)
- Single White Professional Male
- Software Project Manager
- Solid Wood Packing Material (Department of Agriculture)
- Spoken Words per Minute
- Standard Wiring Practice Manual
- Star Wars: Pocket Model (gaming)
- Swap Manager (derivatives pricing tool used in financial industry)
- Supercritical Water Partial Oxidation (fuel cell technology)
- Salt Wells Pilot Plant (naval ordnance test station)
- Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers
- Society of Workforce Planning Professionals (Nashville, TN)
- Software Proposal Portal
- Source Water Petition Program (EPA)
- Southwest Power Pool (Little Rock, AR)
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan
- Southwestern Pennsylvania Partnership for Aging
Samples in periodicals archive:
JAR JAR Binks from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace has been voted the most annoying character in movie history.
It made pounds 300,000 more than previous best, Star Wars: The Phantom Menace.
The 24-year-old star of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace plays the famous Irish author in the pounds 5.
Byline: LEE-ANN FULLERTON AND BEVERLEY LYONS EWAN McGregor's uncle told him not to take the part of Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, the Scot has revealed.
CAPTION(S): JEDI KNIGHT-MARE: Star Wars: The Phantom Menace