Byline: EASTER TV By Jen Rodger & Neil Batey 43, was a huge Star Wars fan when he was cast in his first ever role, aged 11, in Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi (1983).
What does SWRJ stand for?
SWRJ stands for Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- South West Regional Health Authority
- Southwestern Radiological Health Laboratory
- South West Regional Housing Strategy (UK)
- Scotch Whiskey Research Institute (Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Sealant, Waterproofing and Restoration Institute
- Social Welfare Research Institute (now Center on Wealth and Philanthropy; Boston College; Chestnut Hill, MA)
- Southwest Research Institute (San Antonio, Texas)
- Southwest Research Institute (San Antonio, TX)
- Surface Water Retention Index
- Southwest Regional Institute in the Mathematical Sciences
- SCANS (Secretary's Commission on Achieving Necessary Skills) Work Readiness Kit (student tool)
- Steering Wheel Repair Kit (Por-15 Inc.; Morristown, NJ)
- Semantic Web Rule Language
- South West Rail Link (Australia)
- Storm Water Resource Locator (online information source)
- South West Regional Library and Information Network (UK)
- South Western Regional Library System (Chard, Somerset, UK)
- Southwest Regional Library Service System
- Soil and Water Management (grant program; Wisconsin)
- Standing Wave Ratio Meter
Samples in periodicals archive:
He picked my twins up by their T-shirts for a photo, with my youngest son in front with a Star Wars: Return of the Jedi interceptor toy.
The company, which uses robotics to bring animatronics models such as dinosaurs to life, has worked on a series of high-profile films and television series, including Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, the Flintstones and 007 Tomorrow Never Dies.
STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI (1983) Not a patch on the first two movies - thanks in no small part to those damn Ewoks - but still an entertaining sci-fi yarn as Luke, Han and Leia go into battle against the Empire.
Crawley Creatures, a leading team in animatronics whose credits include Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi and Walking With Dinosaurs, created a 16ft monster controlled by four divers.